**Available for pre-order, shipping from 1st June 2022**
Our new FLUX™ system (designed AND manufactured in the UK) heralds an evolution in the design of SUP Quick release waist leash belts. AT LUUM we pride ourselves on small innovations that make big differences to the stand up paddleboarding community and nothing demonstrates this more than the launch of the FLUX™ system.
We already support the championing of QR Waist Leash belts in the SUP community however the focus on the flowing water conditions of rivers gives less coverage to how coastal exploration leads us into coves, caves, over sand bars, across estuaries mouths, through harbours and more, all of which can concentrate the force of tidal flow with the added impact of waves in more confined and hazardous environments where you may need to get away from your board more quickly.
Our double quick-release buckle design delivers significant benefits and flexible to all paddlers which is a guiding principle at LUUM;
- SIZING - the two part design means that the product can be entirely tailored to you without a destructive alteration to the main belt meaning its smallest usable circumference is 26" and largest is 56" AND by cutting, sealing and keeping the separate piece of belt, you can be assured of a perfect fit anytime you use Flux™ system - great if different family members go paddling at different times or your SUP club or centre uses the system.
- The rear loop for attaching your ankle leash will be centred on your back irrespective of your waist measurements (assuming you tailored it and feed equal amounts of webbing through each buckle!)
- in a situation where the belt needs to be released quickly there are two buckles meaning whether you are left or right handed you can not only have a preferential side to release but also have a secondary release point in the unlikely situation that your intended buckle does not release.
- the FLUX™ system is designed by us and manufactured in the UK - Registered Design Number 6199396
- For every FLUX™ belt sold we will make a donation to benefit one or more water safety charities which will be confirmed fully prior to launch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01803 362067 for more information.